The registration in this bookie is quite simple and it will take you only few minutes. To register, you need do it via M-Pesa by going from the M-Pesa menu to lipa na m-pesa> pay-bill>enter business no 850700>account no. Elite-bet and then, insert the first deposit amount you want to transfer, for instance 200 KSh. Finally, you will only need to type your M-Pesa PIN and to confirm your registration. Then, you will get a personal PIN specially for Elitebet Kenya, which will let you enter your newly created account and bet on the football matches from all over the world on http://www.elitebetkenya.com.
Elitebet Kenya lets you to bet directly on your computer – with no necessity to use your phone. Just enter your account balance by typing your phone number and PIN.
The other betting option that is offered by Elitebet Kenya, is to place your bets by sending SMS.
The SMS messages are sent to 29210 telephone number.
What do you have to write in the SMS?
At first, you need to enter “Matches” section and to see what the code for the chosen football match is. For example, the code for the match between Chievo – Milan is 19001. This is the first thing you need to write. The next thing is your prognosis. If you thing that the host will win, you need to insert #1. If you believe the result will be draw, you need to write #0. And if you thing that the guest will win, write #2. Then, you insert “*” sign alongside with the amount you want to bet. For example, if you want to bet 100 KSh for win for Milan, you need to send SMS with the following text:
If you want to bet on more matches in one bet slip, fill the SMS with the same information, but between each match bet, write “+”. For example:
Important things you need to know before starting to bet in Elitebet Kenya:
- What is the minimum age for having the right to bet in Elitebet Kenya ? – You should be at least 18-year old to have the right to bet in this bookie. The same rule refers to the rest of the today`s common bookmakers.
- What is the minimum deposit amount I should transfer to my account? – 10 KSh
- What should I do, if I forget my PIN? You can change it all the time. To change your PIN, you need to send SMS with the word PIN and with a random 4-number new PIN. For example, if you send PIN 1234 to 29210 phone number, your PIN will immediately become 1234.
- Is sending SMS charged? No, all SMS sent to Elitebet Kenya short number, are free of charge
- Can I delete a bet? – Yes, but only with the following three requirements: 1. None of the selections has started; 2. None of the odds has changed; 3. You delete the bet within an hour after it was made.