Sport betting websites in internet like mCHEZA require from you to register in the system at first and then, you can get an access to the betting platform where you can test your luck and try your gambling or sport knowledge.
Making a registration offers you unlimited and lifetime access to all of the services provided by a certain bookmaker and these days registering online is a very easy and fast process so it takes really shorter time than the time you used to spend when going to a certain physical sport betting department in your region in order to place a single bet, for instance.
This is what makes online sport betting even more convenient for punters and in this article we are going to let you through the entire process for opening an account in the Kenyan betting platform called mCHEZA. We are also going to show you what you can do in your account once you register it.
Of course, the first step is to open the betting page via your browser. Once the gambling platform loads the registering process continues with pressing on one button. After that, you need to fill in a couple of fields you are going to see in a new window.
The button you need to click is with a text Join in the mobile version, while in the desktop version the text is Register. In both of these cases the button is located at the top right corner of the page and in both of these cases when you press on it you are going to see a new page opened with the following fields that need to be filled in:
- User name
- Password confirmation
Although the first field is placed for a user name here you do not have to select a traditional user (nick) name, but on mandatory to type your telephone number in (it is on mandatory to type in a telephone number that starts with 2547, too).
You don’t have such a big choice when it comes to selecting currency as mCHEZA does not accept any other currencies, but only KSh. It is weird that the betting company has yet placed such a field to be filled in the registration form when your currency selection is strictly restricted with one option only.
You do select your password on your own at a full value and the only requirement for the password is to contain at least 6 letters or numbers. Make everything possible to think off a password that would be difficult for guessing in case someone tries to enter your account without your permission.
When you fill in these four fields and then, confirm with the Register button you can get happy for your newly created account in one of the best Kenyan bookies ever – mCHEZA!
Account management in mCHEZA
The possibility for updates and personalization of your mCHEZA account does not end up with the registration process completion. The page called My Profile contains 6 subpages in total and from each of them you can do different things in your account. To be more specific, these are the things you can do:
- Personal details – via this page you can connect your e-mail address to your mCHEZA profile, as well as to select whether and how you prefer to receive notifications from the betting house – either via your website account message inbox, or via messages sent as SMS messages directly to the phone number you have provided. You can also receive notifications from mCHEZA via e-mails or phone calls.
- Change password – as you can guess this is where you can change your password. All you have to do in this case is to enter your current password and then, to select a new one.
- Verify account – the account verification is not on mandatory in order to withdrawal money via mCHEZA betting platform. Read more details about this process in our article called What should I do in order to withdrawal money from mCHEZA?
- Time Out – if you want to give yourself a break from betting you can suspend your access to your website account for a day, a week, a whole or two months. The bookie provides you this option which is a part of all of its efforts to help punters who have gone too far with betting and sport betting has turn into addition for them.
- Self-Exclusion – the place where you can do the same as you can do from the previous page but in this one the period for account suspension is longer: 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or 5 years.
- Deposit Limits – one more page that is established to assist punters who have problems with gambling. If it is often for you to make rash and stupid decisions for big deposits when being under the influence of your emotions, from this page you can establish a deposit limit for a day, week or a month. You can read more details about this function in our article called Information, terms and conditions for the deposits in mCHEZA.