In 1xBet’s website specially tailored for the Kenyan market, which is one of the few places in the internet you on mandatory have to keep in mind if you are sport or casino entertainment lover, the registration is very simple and you should use only your mobile telephone number. Once you make your registration you are going to have at your disposal an endless list of options for settings and account management. Spend 5 minutes from your time to read this article and you are going to find out everything about the registration and the account management processes in the .co.ke version of this European bookmaker.
In most of this bookie’s versions the punters should select whether to register via their phone numbers, or via their profiles in Facebook. There’s also an option to make a registration via an e-mail address or by doing nothing which is the so called one click registration alternative where you do not have to fill in absolutely anything. In the Kenyan version, though, there’s only one way for you to create an account and it is by using your phone number.
To be more specific, when you press on the green rectangle with text Registration you will see the following fields that need to be filled in:
- Telephone number (it is not on mandatory to fill in telephone number that is operated by a Kenyan mobile company)
- Account currency (although this 1xBet’s version is fully focused on the customers based in Kenya, here you can also bet with the currencies from Congo, Tanzania and Uganda)
- First name
- Last name
- Two fields where you need to type in and then confirm a password for login (this password should be a combo between numbers and Latin letters)
If you have filled in all of this data correctly right on your screen you are going to see a message where you will be told that your official registration is complete and that in few minutes only you will receive your account details as SMS message sent to the phone number you have typed above. You will have to wait for this SMS message before the login and before viewing your consumer interface via the page called My Account.
Account management in 1xBet Kenya
The main part of the account management in 1xBet Kenya is processed via the page called My Account that lets you do the following things:
- Make changes in your profile via Personal Profile, including to add details for contacts such as e-mail, skype; change your password and select a security question, respectively an answer to it thanks to which you can increase your account safety and many other things
- Make transactions from the pages called Deposit, Transfer to Friend, Withdrawal Funds
- View your betting history, as well as your financial transaction history from the pages called Bet History and Transaction history
- Follow your achievement progress in the different games the bookie offers – via the page called Your Achievements
In addition to these, we should also appreciate 1xBet Kenya for the fact that it offers probably the best functions for your personal betting platform settlement. From the settings you can choose the following options:
- To select the sport types you want to appear in the live betting and the pre-match betting sections (by default you will see all the sport disciplines, but if you enable this function you can hide those sport types you are not interested in so more space for the matches from the sport types you like to be free)
- To add currency types to your profile in order to be able to place bets and to make financial transactions not only in the main currency you have chosen during your registration
- To choose if you want to receive news and updates via e-mail, telephone or Telegram.
- To choose the format type you want to see the odds – decimal, fractional, American, Indonesian, Honk-Kong format or Malaysian
- Plus many more other options for website view, including turning on or turning off the Light website version, changing the script size, making a light or a dark website background and etc.